The Southwest Winter Retreat for SoulCollage® Facilitators:
Leaping into Wholeness
Kenyon Ranch – Tubac, Arizona
February 26-28, 2016
Hosted by Kat Kirby and Michele Manos
– Are you yearning to deepen your SoulCollage® practice and facilitation skills?
– Do you enjoy SoulCollage® in community with kindred spirits?
– Why not give yourself the gift of this soul-nourishing retreat?
SoulCollage® Facilitators Kat Kirby and Michele Manos have designed this Facilitators’ Retreat in the high desert of southern Arizona, just for YOU. We are excited to be offering this third soulful (and fun!) gathering of kindred spirits.
Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Tumacacori Mountains just south of Tucson, Arizona, Kenyon Ranch provides a peaceful desert environment where guests can reconnect with nature and themselves. Surrounded by history, the Ranch offers its guests a chance to experience the old west in comfort.
Situated near the artists’ community of Tubac, and several historic missions, the site offers an inspiring landscape, cozy cabins, beautiful meeting and activity facilities, and delicious food. Kenyon Ranch was the site of our wonderful 2009 SoulCollage® Facilitators’ Conference, and we’re pleased to be returning.
A Sampling of Retreat Activities:
- An Opening Ceremony, with the creation of a community altar
- A SoulCollage® labyrinth journey with Kat
- Saturday we’ll be “Playing with a Full Deck” – Michele will share guided explorations that utilize the whole SoulCollage® deck to better understand how our parts work together
- Saturday evening we’ll relax and celebrate our surroundings and kinship
- An “open mic” session to share new ideas about practicing and facilitating SoulCollage®
- Kat will facilitate an in-depth reading in groups
- Plenty of time for card making, or just relaxing!
The retreat begins Friday afternoon, and closes after lunch on Sunday. Registration begins at 12:30pm on Friday. You are welcome to arrive as early as Thursday and/or extend your stay through Monday at an additional charge. Arrangements for these extra nights can be made closer to the retreat dates.
Michele and Kat will be available throughout the weekend for individual consultations. We both love helping people to better understand and engage with their SoulCollage® cards.
We have created a nourishing mix of organized activities to help you deepen your own SoulCollage® practice, as well as develop new techniques for working with groups and individuals. Everything is optional: it is fine to make cards all day, or take a hike in the serene desert landscape at any time.
Here’s what people have said about prior Winter Retreats with Michele and Kat:
“Terrific retreat with inspiring facilitators – I’m still thinking about the stimulating ideas Kat and Michele shared and will use them with my own cards and in my groups.”
“Meeting and exchanging ideas with other facilitators was most meaningful.”
“I’ve gained … new skills which I’ll pass onto participants in my SoulCollage® groups.”
“I enjoyed it…it was a magical group of people.”
“The card games opened up a whole new level with my deck… and I felt blessed to have so much wisdom available to me.”
Your fee includes:
- Materials and supplies
- Guided workshops with Michele and Kat
- 2 nights lodging
- 6 delicious, home-cooked meals
- Enjoyment of all retreat facilities (art room, sand tray room, hot tub)
Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Retreat will be limited to 20 guests.
Fees: $485 single; $445 double ($295 commuter, includes lunches and dinners)
Additional night Bed & Breakfast $95.00