The Southwest Winter Retreat:
A “Roundup” for SoulCollage® Facilitators
At the historic C.O.D. Ranch in Oracle, Arizona
January 2 – 4, 2015
hosted by Kat Kirby and Michele Manos
Do you love practicing and facilitating the SoulCollage® process?
Want to grow and explore your SoulCollage® deck in community with kindred spirits?
Would you like to begin 2015 with a relaxing, restorative weekend?
SoulCollage® Facilitators Kat Kirby and Michele Manos have designed this second annual Facilitators’ Retreat in the sunny high desert of Arizona, between Phoenix and Tucson, just for YOU. We are excited to be offering it again after last year’s soulful (and fun!) gathering.
We will meet at the historic C.O.D. Ranch, nestled on fourteen acres with 20 casitas rich in rustic elegance, reflective of the old west and colonial Mexico.
RETREAT ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- An Opening Ceremony, with the creation of a community altar
- “Cowgirl/boy Up!” – Kat will lead us to find our wild inner selves
- Mary Lee Moser will share nurturing, restorative approaches to journaling with SoulCollage® cards. Create an instant mini-retreat with a notebook, pen, and your cards. (Write ’em Cowgirl/boy!
- Learn new “Card Games” from Michele – these exercises utilize the whole SoulCollage® deck to better understand how our parts work together
- An “open mic” session for anyone interested to share new ideas about practicing and facilitating SoulCollage®
- A Community Reading: The Oracle at Oracle
- Plenty of time for card making, or just relaxing!
And, Kat and Michele will be available throughout the weekend for individual consultations. We both love helping people to better understand and engage with their SoulCollage® cards.
The price includes: materials and supplies, 2 nights in a single room with private or shared bath, 6 fresh, home-made meals prepared by the amazing chef, as well as open studio time throughout the retreat. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The Retreat will be limited to 20 guests.
The Retreat price is $369.oo.
Michele and Kat have created a nourishing mix of organized activities to help you deepen your own SoulCollage® practice, as well as develop new techniques for working with groups and individuals. Everything is optional: it is fine to stay in your pajamas all day and make cards, take a hike in the serene high desert landscape at any time, or schedule a massage on site.
The Ranch has spectacular views of the San Pedro Valley and the Galiuro Mountains. There are three miles of private hiking trails circling the property, which is adjacent to Oracle State Park, where the historic Arizona Trail can be accessed. The ranch also has a hot tub to enjoy.
Here’s what people had to say about last year’s retreat: “I liked the new ideas of ways to work with the cards;” “Meeting and exchanging ideas with other facilitators was most meaningful;” “…relaxing and refreshing;” “I’ve gained a new sense of peace and new skills which I’ll pass onto participants in my SoulCollage® groups.”